Dépôt Institutionnel de l'Université Ferhat ABBAS - Sétif 1 >
Revues Scientifiques >
Sciences Economiques >
07 ème édition - 2007 >

Veuillez utiliser cette adresse pour citer ce document : http://dspace.univ-setif.dz:8888/jspui/handle/123456789/657

Titre: تأثير العدالة التنظيمية على انتشار الفساد الإداري دراسة ميدانية
Auteur(s): نايف علوان, قاسم
Date de publication: 17-mai-2015
Résumé: The purpose of this study is to understand the effect of absence of organizational justice on the spread of administrative corruption among working staff of the administrative complex in Sirt city. To perform this study, a questionnaire was made and distributed to a random sample of 80 persons. The study of the sample showed that the administrative justice with its three aspects (the distributive, the procedural and the interactive) has an effect on the spread of administrative corruption phenomenon. In this respect the level of the rate of interpretation was 72%. This indicates that 72% of the total sample agree that the spread of the administrative corruption is due to the absence of organizational justice, while the rest of 28% of the sample attributed that to other factors such as selection and recruitment system, or performance appraisal system, or incentive and other systems. The study recommended and stressed on the importance of applying organizational justice in respect to section and recruitment, and to cultivate positive ethical values in the public organizations.
URI/URL: http://dspace.univ-setif.dz:8888/jspui/handle/123456789/657
Collection(s) :07 ème édition - 2007

Fichier(s) constituant ce document :

Fichier Description TailleFormat
04-KACEM_NAYEF_ALWAN.pdf762,69 kBAdobe PDFVoir/Ouvrir
View Statistics

Tous les documents dans DSpace sont protégés par copyright, avec tous droits réservés.


Valid XHTML 1.0! Ce site utilise l'application DSpace, Version 1.4.1 - Commentaires